[rules-users] How do we access all the values in an enum (Managed in Guvnor) in a rule of Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:05:26 EDT 2011

No.

enum definitions are held within Guvnor's repository (author-time resources)
which does not have to be available in the environment in which the rules
are executed (runtime-resources).

You could theoretically write a helper function that was used in combination
with the "from" keyword that retrieved and parsed the enum definitions, but
you'd have to be desperate to want to try it.

With kind regards,

Mike