[rules-users] Writting a fusion query with specific time intervals

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 04:17:10 EDT 2011

Your windows don't really slide; they are fixed.

It's probably better to add an order event's value into a fact OrderPerHour,
where you have one such fact for each hour, doing this when the event
appears in the system. (Use no-loop on this rule.)

Then, using cron timers, inspect the OrderPerHour fact of the completed
hour.

-W