[rules-users] Fact Types and Processes not found in package after upgrading Guvnor / Drools to 5.2.0.Final and JBPM to 5.1.0.Final

robert.atherton robert.atherton at navy.mil
Mon Jul 11 08:32:59 EDT 2011

The project I am working on is using JBPM 5.1.0.M1 and Guvnor / Drools
5.2.0.M2.  We are using guvnor to house our business rules, fact types, and
business processes, and pull those down to our application using a knowledge
agent.  When using the versions mentioned above everything works fine, but
once I upgrade JBPM to 5.1.0.Final and Guvnor / Drools to 5.2.0.Final, my
application is no longer able to find my fact type or processes that are in
the package.

After I upgrade Guvnor to 5.2.0.Final and rebuild all of my packages, which
work fine, and if I manually download the package and open it in notepad, I
can see the process and fact type names in the package, but as I mentioned
when I load the package through the knowledge agent, my processes and fact
types are not available to me.

Thanks in advance for any help that is provided.