[rules-users] RuleSet (RuleFlowGroup)

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Wed Jul 13 08:56:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

The thing you explain is actually the expected behaviour. If the process
encounters a rule task, it will examine all rules inside the ruleflowgroup
in question. Rule execution continues until no more matching conditions are
found. From then on, the process continues to the next task.

If you would like to stop the process based on some business rules, you will
have to guide it towards a terminate node or kill it by calling the API.
Guiding towards a terminate node can be done with the help of decision
gateways and (rule) outcomes. The code to kill it via the API can be found
in the documentation.

Regards,
Frank