[rules-users] SlidingTimeWindow$BehaviorExpireWMAction

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:43:45 EDT 2011

This is very deep down in the intestines and not considered to be a "user
error", i.e., user being the one that uses the extensions. But I'm cc-ing
Edson, asking him whether more info can be hiccuped.

Non-trivial accumulate functions like yours warrant a unit test which can be
written quite easily.

-W