[rules-users] RuleSet (RuleFlowGroup)

Dan Nathanson dan at ddnconsulting.com
Wed Jul 13 11:52:39 EDT 2011

Drools 5.1 has a StateNode (Wait) that will wait for a rule to
evaluate to true before proceeding on one of its outgoing connections.
 Each outgoing connection can have a different constraint.

I don't know what the equivalent node type is in JBPM5 since BPMN2
doesn't support an equivalent node type AFAIK.

Regards,

Dan Nathanson