[rules-users] drools-JBPM integration

DroolersEye sprabakkar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:40:24 EDT 2011

Hi,

Please let me understand (not understand completely using the
documentation), regarding drools integration I have two questions....
1. Why do we need to use Spring, can I ignore spring in this integration
process, if so what is the alternative for that?

2. Is the there any simple way for this integration process, It seems bit
difficult for me to see lots of technologies involved in this process
(drools, JBPM, REST, CFX, spring and Camal than some ESB..)

thanks,

-----
Drooler