[rules-users] errors of deploying Guvnor 5.2.0 to JBoss 7.0

cross.cy cross.cy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 06:33:53 EDT 2011

Thank you Jervis, I'll try your suggestions and see if it fixes it. I did
some further research today. JBoss AS 7 uses a new way of class loading. By
default, the modules are isolated. The guvnor war file I tried to deploy is
guvnor-5.2.0.Final-jboss-as-6.0.war. In the pom.xml I found the following
section:
"

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
      <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs</artifactId>
      <version>2.3.1</version>
"
Also in JBoss AS 7 modules the org/cxf folder is empty. So i suspect the
dependencies need to be explicitly specified in the MF file.

Cheers

Yu