[rules-users] PDFs of Drools 5.2.final: pictures too big

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:25:08 EDT 2011

The PDF is generated from DocBook source, as is the "HTML" and "HTML single"
versions of the documentation.

There are some known compile-time issues scaling the images correctly for
the PDF.

Feel free to either:-

(a) Fix the image scaling yourself and contribute back to the project

(b) Attach a list of all affected images (what user-guide, what section,
what image etc) to a JIRA for us to eventually look at.

With kind regards,

Mike