[rules-users] Global variable in LHS

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:38:12 EDT 2011

That's right.. globals are usually used to access to external services and
usually you don't want to do inferences over that global references. Global
are not facts. If you want to do inferences create a fact :)

Cheers

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -