[rules-users] concurrent modification of a rule by more than one user in Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 04:34:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

We implement an optimistic lock at the asset level.

Multiple users can open the same asset (subsequent users should receive a
warning) however if one attempts to save after another they should receive
an error that their view was out of date.

We do not implement row-level locking on decision tables.

With kind regards,

Mike