[rules-users] Sheriff rota

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Jul 19 18:59:01 EDT 2011

Toni, Jervis, Michael, Geoffrey,

Starting from next month I'd like a Guvnor "sheriff" rota. I want you
each to take it in turns, a month at a time, to wear the Sheriff badge.
That person is then responsible for keeping the build blue, managing
jira (keeping it up to date) and chasing people to fix bugs. So in
general handling communications and keeping the project running
smoothley. Also they will be responsible for the minute taking of the
weekly minutes, so it's not all geoffrey.

Please work out a rota between yourselves and update that "holiday"
google sheet that michael made with that information. I also suggest you
update #guvnor with that month's Sheriff. Make sure john and prakash
have access to that google sheet.

Mark