[rules-users] accumlator and BigDecimal

mjohansen mjohansen at lazboy.com
Thu Jul 21 16:58:49 EDT 2011

Oops, nevermind.

I started replying to your post and when I got to the part about "Is
upcharge in all selected GroupUpcharges not null?" my immediate response
was, Yes, I'm absolutely sure of that. But then I figured I should really
make sure so I did another test ... and that's when I discovered that my
selection criteria weren't giving the expected results. I changed a value in
the GroupUpcharges objects and never did an update().

Fix the update and, well, the program still didn't work, but it failed for
different reasons. :-)