[rules-users] Eclipse Java compliance

gab acque_profonde at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 22 06:17:44 EDT 2011

Hi, I'm new to Drools.
I searched on the topics but I couldn't find anything useful.

-----------
My environment is

Windows 7 64bit
Java 1.6 jdk
Eclipse SDK 3.6
JBoss Tools 3.2.0 with latest drools plugin.
Drools 5.2 runtime

When I try to create a new Drools Project from eclipse ide, I get the
following error for each rule file:

test/rule/Rule_A_stand_alone_rule_0DefaultConsequenceInvoker : unsupported
classversion 50.0

If I change java compiler compliance to 1.5 I get rid of errors, but because
of project policy I can't set 1.5 compliance level.
What could be wrong in my ide or project config??
Thanks in advance,
Gab