[rules-users] JBPM processes in Guvnor

DonC donovan at guruhut.com
Fri Jul 22 09:35:28 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm pretty new to guvnor and jbpm.  I have guvnor 5.2.0 final running, I'm
trying to extract the processes attached to a package using the
KnowledgeAgent api.  I've successfully managed to create a process under the
mortgages package, however when I build a snapshot of the package the
processes do not show.

When I use eclipse to view the repository I can see my process in the
snapshot.  When I'm in java using the knowledgeAgent, I can not get the
process out.  How am I able to extract the process and execute it?

String url =
"http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/mortgages/TEST";
KnowledgeBuilder kbuilder = KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder();
kbuilder.add( ResourceFactory.newUrlResource( url ), ResourceType.PKG );
assert(kbuilder.hasErrors());

Collection<KnowledgePackage> packageList = kbuilder.getKnowledgePackages();

for (KnowledgePackage kp : packageList) {
	System.out.println("package name = " + kp.getName());
	Collection<Process> processList = kp.getProcesses();
	for (Process p : processList) {
		System.out.println(p.getName());
	}
}