[rules-users] counting Facts

pamerida elpamm at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:22:34 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I need to perform a count of facts, but my problem is that the facts are
nested inside other facts

My model would be something like this
a class called Cuscar that is like the main class that contains the other
facts
inside the class Cuscar I have a list called segmentGroup7  (private
List<SegmentGroup7> segmentGroup7), and inside each SegmentGroup7 I have
another list (List<SegmentGroup8> segmentGroup8)

with this rule Im able to get all the facts of the type segmentGroup8

$cuscar : Cuscar(); $group7: SegmentGroup7() from $cuscar.segmentGroup7;
$group8 : SegmentGroup8() from $group7.segmentGroup8;

but I would like to count the number of facts, any idea how?? thanks so much
for your help :)