[rules-users] drools-server empty response body

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Fri Jul 22 19:31:04 EDT 2011

I'm answering my own questions today...  the solution here was that the
insert object command MUST have an outIdentifier or results won't be
returned.  it doesn't work to just set the returnObject boolean to true
(true is supposed to be the default).  Once I set the outIdentifier when i
created the insert object command, I got results.

the xml for the insert looks like this now:

<insert out-identifier="venueStep">