[rules-users] Editing Changeset xml file by Guvnor 5.1

DroolersEye sprabakkar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:33:52 EDT 2011

The idea is I do not want to make a copy of the changeset xml file since it
is already generated by Guvnor and available in Guvnor repo, I  want to use
that remote changset file as input to my knowledgeagent by telling the
remote location of the xml file in Guvnor, the same way how we use the
knowledge packages created by remote Guvnor  and using changeset we tell the
Kagent to find resource location to build the Kbase, the same approach.

thanks,

-----
with kind regards,