[rules-users] Deprecated Drools packages?

Melton, Michael P CTR SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 01200 michael.melton.ctr at navy.mil
Mon Jul 25 09:00:38 EDT 2011

I keep seeing mentioned on the mailing list packages which have been deprecated (or are not part of the "stable" release), but I have not seen any javadocs or other documentation (and google has been no help) indicating *which* packages I should avoid using.  Every time Eclipse gives me a choice between two packages for a Drools class, I am unsure which one to pick.  Apologies if I've missed something obvious, but can someone educate me?

Thanks!

Mike