[rules-users] Guvnor - AccumulateFunction ClassCastException

Melton, Michael P CTR SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 01200 michael.melton.ctr at navy.mil
Mon Jul 25 13:28:22 EDT 2011

Is there a different way to get my jar into Guvnor's classloader?  I've been putting it in the JBoss lib directory.  It would be great if this was just user error.

Thanks.
Mike

From: Edson Tirelli
Sent: Mon 7/25/2011 13:19
To: Rules Users List
Subject: Re: [rules-users] Guvnor - AccumulateFunction ClassCastException

   This is looking like a classloader issue. I assume your function is correctly implementing the org.drools.runtime.rule.AccumulateFunction, as you mention that it works outside of guvnor. So my guess is that your function jar is being loaded by a classloader in a different hierarchy and that is raising the CCE?

   Edson