[rules-users] counting Facts

pamerida elpamm at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:29:44 EDT 2011

Thanks I will do that, I was thinking on inserting each class separatedely in
the Working Memory (currently I only insert the Cuscar class in the session)
but would that duplicate the information on the Working memory?, for example
if I insert int the WM the SegmentGruoup7 (that inside contains the
SegmentGroup8) and then I insert SegmentGroup8 in the WM, wouldnt that be
duplicating the information? or drools just holds a reference to this
classes, sorry if I dont make too much sense but Im kind of new at this,
thanks in advance...