[rules-users] 答复: Can someone help me ?

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 10:30:53 EDT 2011

On 7/27/11 9:58 AM, DroolersEye wrote:
> (using Guvnor)
> In Guvnor manual, section "14.2. Configuring Guvnor to use an external
> RDBMS" explains configuring external RDBMS.
> or
> (manual way)
> You may take a copy of required repository.xml (there are many
> repository.xml files available ) file from the Guvnor war(extract it and
> find the required one for your RDBMS specific) and provide your userid&
> password informationand replace this file with the existing one. It works
> fine.
Not sure I understand your question, but you cannot just copy/paste the
repository.xml templates from the guvnor war. They include some
freemarker - specific directives you would have to manually remove
etc...cannot use out-of-the-box. Always use the Guvnor Repository
Configuration management tool inside Guvnor.