[rules-users] Drools Server 5.1.1 - can't run test.jsp

IcedDante fatpunjabi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:21:13 EDT 2011

Hang on- I tried making this same change. I copied over the
drools-camel-server-5.2.0.Final.WAR file to my Tomcat-5 webapps directory. I
am using the droolsjbpm-integration-distribution-5.2.0.Final release here.

I too had the invalid url in my *camel-client.xml* file so I modified it for
my web app:

    <route>
       <from uri="direct://kservice"/>
       <policy ref="droolsPolicy">
uri="cxfrs://http://localhost:8080/drools-camel-server-5.2.0.Final/kservice/rest"/>
       </policy>
    </route>

But it is still not working for me. Here is a snippet of the stacktrace:

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException:
Exception occurred during execution on the exchange: Exchange[Message:
<batch-execution lookup="ksession1">
  <insert out-identifier="message">
      <org.test.Message>
         <text>Hello World</text>
      </org.test.Message>
   </insert>
</batch-execution>
]

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:548)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

root cause

org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException: Exception occurred during
execution on the exchange: Exchange[Message: <batch-execution
lookup="ksession1">
  <insert out-identifier="message">
      <org.test.Message>
         <text>Hello World</text>
      </org.test.Message>
   </insert>
</batch-execution>
]

org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapCamelExecutionException(ObjectHelper.java:1142)
        *...*
	org.drools.server.Test.execute(Test.java:66)
	org.drools.server.Test.send(Test.java:58)
	org.apache.jsp.test_jsp._jspService(test_jsp.java:85)
        *...*

root cause

org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException: No consumers available on endpoint:
Endpoint[direct://kservice/rest]. Exchange[Message: <batch-execution
lookup="ksession1">
  <insert out-identifier="message">
      <org.test.Message>
         <text>Hello World</text>
      *...*

A side question as well on this point: is it bad practice to have the URL
embedded in camel-client this way? I guess camel-client should be fixed for
the next release. Thx every1.