[rules-users] Flow isn't behaving as I'd expect

Jamie jshaw at llbean.com
Fri Jul 29 11:18:25 EDT 2011

I've found the answer to my problem - it's behaving as designed, but the
design is less than intuitive.  Apparently others agree.  Here's a thread
involving Michal Bali and Mark Proctor which discusses the issue:

executing-ruleflow-with-AgendaFilter-td60084.html
executing-ruleflow-with-AgendaFilter-td60084.html

And here's a feature request that's been filed and deferred for several
releases now:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2179
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2179

Hopefully it will get addressed soon.  In the meantime, I'm going to have to
cook up some other way of 'turning off' a rule.