[rules-users] Guvnor unable to display ruleflow properly: Connections between nodes are not shown

style.x7 style.x7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 02:05:55 EDT 2011

Hi all,

When I upload my ruleflow files onto Guvnor, I can only see the nodes while
the connections are gone. I'm using Drools Guvnor Standalone 5.1 and Drools
Eclipse plugin 5.1, also tried with 5.2.0.CR1 version but still the same, no
go :( Browsers tested included IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Not sure what went wrong, or is it a limitation or a product bug not yet
solved?