[rules-users] Out of Memory Exception While Running Rule

Satyendra Sharma satyendra.sharma at birlasoft.com
Tue Jun 7 05:51:12 EDT 2011

I uploaded a decision table with 2200 rules in a package and when I tried to
build the package it throws Exception : "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen
space"
while its working fine with 1200 rules.

Heap size is set to max 1536 (as JBoss in my pc is not accepting more than
that size).

Please let me know how I deal with this error at the time of building
package, as my requirement is to have around 13000 rules in a single
package.

-----
Satyendra Sharma