[rules-users] Exposing rules as services

Sumeet Karawal sumeet.karawal at tcs.com
Thu Jun 9 02:02:53 EDT 2011

Is there any documentation available regarding that or any link that I
could refer. It would be really helpful if I get an idea on how to proceed
further.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet Karawal
Mailto: sumeet.karawal at tcs.com

  From:       Xinhua Zhu <xhzhu at it.uts.edu.au>

  To:         Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

  Date:       06/09/2011 05:51 AM

  Subject:    Re: [rules-users] Exposing rules as services

  Sent by:    rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org

Hi,

You can have a look at drools server.

BR
Xinhua

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Sumeet Karawal <sumeet.karawal at tcs.com>
wrote:

  Hi,

  I am using Drools Guvnor to maintain the rule sets. I need to publish the
  rules as stand-alone web services. Is it possible to do that? How can
  this
  be done...

  Thanks and regards,
  Sumeet Karawal