[rules-users] ERR 101 & 102 When parsing Decision Table xls

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:51:49 EDT 2011

Looks as if this is only a warning.

Does the DRL compile without error? Also, your code uses the old API. Try

    KnowledgeBuilder kBuilder =
KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder();
    DecisionTableConfiguration dtConf =
KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newDecisionTableConfiguration();
    dtConf.setInputType( DecisionTableInputType.XLS );
    Resource resource = ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource( xlsPath,
getClass() );
    kBuilder.add( resource, ResourceType.DTABLE, dtConf );
        if( kBuilder.hasErrors() ){
          KnowledgeBuilderErrors errors = kBuilder.getErrors();
          for( KnowledgeBuilderError err: errors ){
            System.err.println( err.toString() );
          }
          throw new IllegalStateException( "build errors" );
        }

Or, if you want to see the generated DRL, use the above (slightly modified)
for the DRL, but do check for errors!

-W