[rules-users] Guvnor 5.2 CR1 : problem with collect in guided editor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:54:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

I suspect you need to add the import for java.util.List (or whatever
collection your "collect" is operating on) into your package definition.

We did make a change between 5.2.M2 and CR1 that means you need to
explicitly add the import - which is consistent with any other class you
want to use in a Rule not in your model.

Having the import implicit was causing a lot of other problems that were
more "invisible" to the user.

With kind regards,

Mike