[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Wed Jun 15 13:43:07 EDT 2011

Does anyone have a working example of how to compile a decision table xls to
a package file (in code, not in guvnor), and then how to read that package
file in using knowledge agent applyChangeSet()?

My code above (that causes exception) is based on the Drools Expert
documentation sample code, but does not work.

the spreadsheet is not the problem, because I can load it into guvnor and
build the package from guvnor, and the guvnor-created package loads ok with
the knowledge agent.  But if I stream out the package from my own code, the
resulting pkg file will not load using knowledge agent.