[rules-users] How does Drools support Notifications?

Greg Stasica gstasica at pacemetrics.com
Thu Jun 16 05:07:32 EDT 2011

hi,

I've been evaluating activiti.org recently with a positive result. My
experience with the engine has been quite good so far and the whole
logic behind it seems to much better suite process engine scenarios e.g.
job executors, scheduled events etc. Drools Flow or how they call it
jbpm5 is more rule centric.

regards