[rules-users] Agenda-group usage

dbfree75 wbismuth at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 18 18:45:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm using Drools 5.1.
I set one agenda-goup with an auto-focus set on rule of the greatest
salience.
I'm using multithreading to launch multiple sessions in parallel.
Problem is that I'm not getting same results whether I put 1 or multiple
facts in sessions.
It is as if rules weren't evaluated for facts in case multiple facts were
inserted in sessions.
I suppose I'm not understanding well usage of agenda-group.
What I would like to to do is to :
- first evaluate set of rules for inserted facts,
- once all previous facts were updated by first set of rules, evaluate
default set of rules for other facts and previous updated facts.
Is agenda-group adapted for such a result ? How can I explain differences
found depending of number of facts inserted in sessions working in parallel
?

Thanks