[rules-users] Guvnor guided editor problem - "add more options"

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 06:59:36 EDT 2011

OK.

I tried here (admittedly with 5.2, but I don't believe we've changed the
area in question much - if at all).

These are the steps I followed (which might highlight an additional step not
clear in the book):-

   - <Complete up to step 5>
   - Click on the pencil icon (as you have done)
   - Select the "sales" field
   - The field "sales" will be shown with another pencil icon
   - Click on the "new" pencil icon and you are given the option of a
   literal value or a formula.
   - Choose formula....

Let me know if this helps?

Thanks,