[rules-users] Drools' use of hashCode

M. H. hugues_81 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:58:42 EDT 2011

And yet the funny thing is it does affect the other fact:
if you run this without the hashCode and equals method, it works fine, but
if you run it with hashCode and equals overriden, the second rule won't be
executed.
You mentionned before the usual rules for hashCode and equals, what are they
appart from equals=>equal hashCodes? I don't understand why this works in a
case and not in the other, so maybe I'm missing something here?

Thanks,