[rules-users] Guvnor Rules!!!

Sumeet Karawal sumeet.karawal at tcs.com
Wed Jun 22 08:51:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am not able to run Guvnor rules on eclipse. I have read the Knowledge
Agent part from the user guide but not able to get through.

I am doing the following steps:

   I have created a Java class in eclipse and exported it as a .jar file.
   Then I import it in Guvnor under the upload POJO Model.
   I create some rules for it
   Then I build the package and get the following URLs :

URL for package documentation:

 http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/com.JBoss/LATEST/documentation.pdf (Embedded
                                                                                                         image moved
                                                                                                         to file:
                                                                                                         pic32197.gif)

URL for package source:

 http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/com.JBoss/LATEST.drl (Embedded
                                                                                           image moved
                                                                                           to file:
                                                                                           pic02151.gif)

URL for package binary:

 http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/com.JBoss/LATEST (Embedded
                                                                                       image moved
                                                                                       to file:
                                                                                       pic18827.gif)

URL for running tests:

 http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/com.JBoss/LATEST/SCENARIOS (Embedded
                                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                                 to file:
                                                                                                 pic20956.gif)

Change Set:

 http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/com.JBoss/LATEST/ChangeSet.xml (Embedded
                                                                                                     image moved
                                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                                     pic21205.gif)

I have gone through use  of KnowledgeAgent in the user guide but not
getting how to do it. I mean what code should I write to get the
KnowledgeBase from these URLs.

It would be really helpful if someone could guide me on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet Karawal
Mailto: sumeet.karawal at tcs.com
and any attachments. Thank you