[rules-users] Drools Server - Setup Issues

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:35:25 EDT 2011

Yes, if you don't want to create a client you can just use SOAP-UI to test
the services and see if everything is working.
Can you please provide a stacktrace about your error, so we can fix that in
the master repository?
I was working with drools server to provide an easy set up. As described by
Adhay:

   1. Download droolsjbpm-integration-distribution-5.2.0.M2.zip from drools
   site
   2. extract the zip file and locate “drools-came-server-5.2.0M2.war in the
   “binaries” folder.
   3. Copy the war to the tomcat/webapps directory
   4. Extract the war file in webapps directory
   5. copy your model classes and the rules file ( .drl )  into the
   “classes” folder inside this web-app
   6. Start tomcat

That should do the trick :)
Greetings.