[rules-users] Guvnor guided editor problem - "add more options"

marros martin.roscoe at vships.com
Thu Jun 23 06:18:14 EDT 2011

HI Mike,

Sorry I did not reply yesterd (I was out of work on holiday)

I decided to start again from scratch:

1. I downloaded (from www.jboss.org/jboss/downloads)
jboss-as-distribution-6.0.0.Final.zip. Unzipped it and am able to run this
version of the AS without a problem.

2. I then downloaded (from www.jboss.org/drools/downloads)
drools-5.1.1-guvnor.war. I then copied this to the deploy folder for the AS
server. I have attached a screenshot of what happens next.

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3099330/AS_Screen.jpg

The AS then just sits at this screen.

If I then try to access http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor I get a http 404
error.

At this point I tried stopping and restarting the AS. Part way through the
start up I get an error stating DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES, as in this
next screen shot:

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3099330/as_screen2.jpg

Any advice woudl be much appreciated.

-----