[rules-users] the condition starts with "-" in DSL mapping

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:35:06 EDT 2011

> On 23 June 2011 09:16, James Gu <jxgu at cnsh.delphi-tech.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using guvnor-5.2.0.CR1-jboss-as-5.1. I found a bug in DSL mapping.
>>
>> This is the DSL items.
>>
>> [when]There is an TestObject=TestObject()
>> [when]-startDate is before {date}=startDate>DateUtils.parseDate("{date}")
>> [when]-endDate is after {date}=endDate>DateUtils.parseDate("{date}")

Although not relevant for the error in the DRL creation - please note that
the wording
of the second DSL item contradicts the expression it is translated into.

Also, the constraints (even if inserted properly into the pattern) will not
compile, either in 5.1.1 or in 5.2.x, because they are syntactically
incorrect.