[rules-users] Guvnor guided editor problem - "add more options"

eamongolian pingu6 at symb.com
Fri Jun 24 07:36:14 EDT 2011

Hi

I have managed to replicate what Marros has found on the 5.2 Final release.
Running through the console logs, it looks like it may be related to the
following issue:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1341

which was fixed on 25th May for the 5.3 snapshot. I've downloaded the latest
5.3 snapshot as suggested in that post and it deploys correctly and runs in
the same JBoss installation that was failing before.

I wonder if the change wasn't rolled back into the 5.2 release?

Cheers

Eamon Golian