[rules-users] Guvnor guided editor problem - "add more options"

marros martin.roscoe at vships.com
Mon Jun 27 02:41:58 EDT 2011

I have now managed to fix this problem, following advice here:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1341

The workaround is to remove the GuvnorApplication.class from
guvnor-5.2.0.Final-jboss-as-6.0.war (removed this file
\WEB-INF\classes\org\drools\guvnor\server\jaxrs\GuvnorApplication.class)  -
I used 7Zip to open the .war file and then remove the class from it.

The deployment of the .war file onto JBocc AS 6.0 then works.

Also found that the original problem in adding formula to the rule now
works.

-----
--
Best Regards