[rules-users] Range operator in Excel Decision Table

GrooV m.breemans at everest.nl
Wed Jun 29 04:28:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

Im currently trying to get a small decision table working with a range
operator using a simple Person object to check if its age fits within the
range. It doesn’t matter what I use and I tried almost all possibility’s I
find online:

•	Age > $1, age < $2
•	Age > $1 && < $2
•	Age > $1 && age < $2
•	Age > $1, < $2

None of em seem to work. But when I try age > $1 of age > $1 || < $2 it
works. I can’t see what im doing wrong since most tutorials I follow use
this operator to check if an age fits in the range.

I attached the Excel sheet to this post.

Thanks in advance,

Matthijs

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3120750/CheckAccepted.xls
CheckAccepted.xls