[rules-users] Guvnor and drools implementation - questions

Vincent Legendre vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Thu Mar 3 04:34:02 EST 2011

I don't think that enums needs to be linked to a Pojo attribute. To me
it is just an identifier used in ENUM DSL constraints. The 'properties'
is not an attribute of a Map. I think you could set it to whatever you
like (something more linked to your problem).

For making that dynamic, it is explained in the guvnor doc
<http://drools.herod.net/drools-guvnor/html_single/index.html> (chapter
"1.4.2.4.8. Data enumerations (drop down list configurations)" )

'Person.age' : (new com.yourco.DataHelper()).getListOfAges()

But I never tried that.