[rules-users] How to specify relative URL in chagenset.xml file

dkrishna djkrishna at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 13:56:35 EST 2011

I am also running into similar issue.
To reference RulesSet.xml url in Spring xml I am using JVM property variable
and that works great.

But inside RulesSet.xml where I need to provide folder of rule location JVM
property variable is not working. Is there any other way of passing the
variable to RulesSet.xml ?

I don't want to bundle rules inside ear and each time rules change rebuild
ear and deploy. I really need flexibility to be able to keep rules files in
app properties folder. This path changes on each of our test servers.