[rules-users] How to validate literal values on the LHS of rules.

groovenarula gnarula1 at la-z-boy.com
Sun Mar 6 10:51:32 EST 2011

Thanks for advise W -

I like your idea :

'you could insert them as facts and run simple generic rules to contrast
them to another set of facts taken from the data base'.

So if I understand you right - I should be able to create a template that
declares a type and then using a template I should be able to populate the
new type with that data from the spreadsheet.

I think you answered my questions W !

Thanks a lot. I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes....