[rules-users] Two instances of drools-guvnor can point to same database?

David Faulkner david.faulkner at amentra.com
Mon Mar 7 06:34:53 EST 2011

Sartaj,

You can have two nodes of Guvnor in a clustered configuration. Note that there are significant changes to your repository configuration that need to be made to fully support a clustered deployment.

Please refer to

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering

for more information. Good luck!

David Faulkner