[rules-users] Drools Logging

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:54:24 EST 2011

You can create your own logger implementation using the method:
ksession.addEventListener(listener);
This listener can be one of these three types:
ProcessEventListener
AgendaEventListener
WorkingMemoryEventListener

Take a look at those interface and after that you can implement and bind
your custom listeners to plug your own logger.
Greetings.

2011/3/7 Laks Sundararajan <narasimhan.sl at gmail.com>

> I have an application that processes rules on every request.  Basically,
> the application creates a stateless session for every request and fires the
> rules.
>
> My question is how to integrate drools logging into this application.
>
> KnowledgeLoggerRuntimeFactory takes a string for filename instead of a
> logger.  As a result, the log file gets overwritten for every request.  Is
> there a way to get around this issue?
>
> Thanks!

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar