[rules-users] maven-drools-plugin, anyone?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 02:58:39 EST 2011

There's a jira for a maven-drools-plugin with possible requirements
  and I believe there already 2 implementations in the wild.

IMHO:
1) It should be centralized into the droolsjbpm-tools repository.
Make a pull request on that repository and I 'll peer review it.
2) The goals etc should follow maven naming conventions.
3) There should be integration tests.
4) It should use the latest maven 3 best practices.

In short: it's best to start from a really good, existing, up-to-date,
ASL-licensed other maven plugin that does non-java compiling.

Op 09-03-11 22:42, Mauricio Salatino schreef:
> I will take a look on that right now..
> I was planning to do the same for some of my example projects.
> I will come back with some feedback!
> Greetings.
>
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Ansgar Konermann
> <ansgar.konermann at googlemail.com
> <mailto:ansgar.konermann at googlemail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I prepared a tiny drools compiler plugin for Maven 3. It currently
>     contains the smallest feature-set which is potentially useful for my
>     colleagues at work, so up to now it's no more than a starting
>     point for
>     my team. Nevertheless, I invite you to take a look at it, comment
>     on it
>     and suggest features _you_ would like to see in the plugin in one
>     of its
>     future releases.
>
>     There's some inital documentation here:
>     http://passion.forco.de/content/maven-drools-plugin