[rules-users] Guvnor and drools implementation - questions

Eddy Hautot eddyhautot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:10:57 EST 2011

Thanks your code works well (extract the name of all the rules and name
of the package). I suppose there is nothing we ca do with guvnor. May be
export all in guvnor so we have a 'snapshot' of guvnor when the package
was build and deployed or archive the package.

You mean put a Map as attribute in MapPojo Class (not extending anymore
HashMap) and in the subclass MapTest1, MapTest2... extending MapPojo put
set and get method to access attribute of this map?

Thanks for your help