[rules-users] Infinite loop in rule condition matching

Sartaj Shaik sartaj.shaik at tcs.com
Thu Mar 10 12:11:25 EST 2011

Thanks for your quick response Michael, I have identified the issue..

while writing rules in Decision table (Web-guided editor) -> column
configuration there is a option Update engine with changes (Checking this
will tell the engine that the value has changed. This will cause the rules
that depend on it to be re-evaluated. Use with care!). This was checked
unintentionally, hence every time it is going to the same rule.