[rules-users] Importing existing .dslr + .dsl to Guvnor

wantastic wantastic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:24:16 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

 I am a newbie to Guvnor. I have a set of .dslr files with .dsl to translate
them.
I know I can just copy and paste .dslr file and .dsl file. However, the
problem is that
I call external function within .dsl file and when I try to validate the
dsl, it complains for not having the method.

ex)

[condition][Trade]xpathMatch "{xpath}"=trade : Trade( type ==
Trade.TRADE_TYPE ) and eval( DslHelper.xmlContentMatches(trade, "{xpath}") )

This is my condition and it has all models like Trade. However, it complains
about not having DslHelper function. This function has so many dependencies
that I cannot upload through POJO jar.

Is there any elegant way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance :)